Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hi, Got here after midnight from the train ride...Not much fun on that train...and it was during the day...going back Thursday night will be worse as you need to try and sleep.
Today was a meeting about all that is happening the next two days here...packing up the care bags, etc.
Also some jewelry shopping at the nice market here. I bought a few very nice pieces of jewelry.

Ethan and Heidi's friend took all of us out to a nice restaurant and again, I tried nearly everything that was put before me..and even took seconds of some items!

The computer is working wonderful...I cannot imagine not having it~It really helps...a couple of the others have been using it every day and the others once in a while. I am happy to share it with them.

It is midnight...I need to get ready for sleep. The government workers are picking us up at 8:30 and we have a full day...a very full day~

No comments: