Monday, March 8, 2010

Giddy Giddy Giddy!

I am so happy! Been grinning all day!

Ran to Fargo for a few last minute things and to celebrate grandson Jack's 9th birthday! His chosen place - Texas Road House. Jack has great taste!

It is about 11 and I have a load of clothes to wash, last minute packing, some more Christmas/Valentine/Easter cards to send out....about 10 left!

My photo book to add the pics from yesterday, which was a wonderful day!

Last Friday I got cash at the bank and when I got home was reminded how our American money must be like new. Last year they would turn down any bills that had a slight tear, corner bent, creases showing when you exchanged our currency for theirs. Made us rather upset as their money was often filthy, ripped..you didn't even want to touch it! Today, I went back to the bank and got all "new" money.

See you in China!

Kathleen

No comments: